Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Back...

After an almost year long hiatus, I'm Back!

Several weeks ago we had a rummage sale and I made the decision only to keep the stamp sets and supplies that I LOVED and that I knew I would use. A couple of weeks after the rummage, Emma was invited to a party so I decided to make a couple of birthday cards and my stamping spark reignited! Later that evening, I was online and stopped by www.stampinup.com for some inspiration and saw that they were offering a $99 Demonstrator Sign Up Special. I contacted an online stamping friend, http://astampabove.typepad.com/my-blog/ of mine and made the decision to resign up.

My new demo kit arrived last week and I have new 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog and the current Summer Mini Catalogs available. If you are interested in catalogs give me a call or email.
I will be giving the first 5 2011-12 IB&C away for FREE!
(I normally charge $5 for catalogs)

Here's the card that re sparked my love of stamping...





And here is a card that I created with some of my new supplies...



Stamp Sets - Field Flowers, Netting
Card Stock - Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Berry Blossoms DSP
Inks - Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories - Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment