Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy Stamp-ur-day!

I was able to create 2 cards on Friday after the girls and I spent most of the day running errands. We are busy wrapping up summer with Dr. check-ups, school supply & clothes shopping and of coursed our weekly trip to Hy-Vee. I split my grocery shopping between 2 stores to take advantage of my $5 off of $50 purchase coupons. The more I can save on food...I can spend on stamps!

This fun ice cream card was inspired by a card I saw online at www.splitcoaststampers.com. I used punches to create the orange popsicle and the fudge bar and the retired stamp set Sweet Scoops.



This card features some new Designer Series Paper, Berry Blossoms. August is a great month to stock up on DSP, because it's Buy 3, get 1 FREE!!! I also used the stamp set, Flight of the Butterfly. I used Calypso Coral ,Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso inks & cardstock to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment